Dear Summit Smiles Families:
We have created these new guidelines to follow for everyone's safety:
* For your upcoming dental appt only 1 parent/guardian will be allowed in the office per child that is scheduled (no other children or adults allowed during visit)
* Pre-screening questionnaires must be completed within 3 weeks before appt and at check-in the day of visit. (Our staff will call you to complete these questions. If we miss you, please return our call at your earliest convenience as this step is required to keep your appt)
**If there are any concerns during this process, appt might be postponed at Dr. Jason's discretion for your family's and our staff's safety.**
* Masks are required for everyone 3yrs and older while in office (staff will let patients know when they need to remove the masks during visit).
* We are doing virtual check-ins. There will be a link sent via text message or email 10mins before appt time to check-in and fill out the pre-screening questionnaire and any other forms needed.
* Please follow the link ONLY when you have arrived and fill out the forms that the link re-directs you to while you remain parked.
* Wait for our call to come in when the chairs are ready for your visit.
* We will be taking everyone's temperature upon entering the office.
* Everyone will be required to wash or sanitize hands.
Look forward to seeing you soon! Please call us if you have any questions or concerns regarding our new guidelines and new
~Dr. Jason & Summit Smiles Children's Dentistry Team.
Request an Appointment